by Cassandra Bailey in Blog.
What better time to get your closet organized than after your spring cleaning!
In a quick four steps, organize your closet!
- Empty everything, yes everything!
- Make a keep pile and a donate pile
- Come up with a design, be creative and get organized!
- Love your new closet!
Frederick County has some great places to donate your unwanted items. Please considering donating to those in need!
1. Purple Heart: http://www.purpleheartpickup.org/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=md-clothing-donations&sourcecode=ps03-2014#
2. Goodwill: http://www.gimv.org/
3. Frederick Rescue Mission: http://www.therescuemission.org/give/items/clothing-furniture
4. National Children’s Center: http://www.nccpickup.org/